Notable First Edition Highlights
- Total cash prize up to 425,000,000 VND – the biggest prize purse in Hanoi and second biggest in Vietnam (only after the first biggest is Techcombank Ho Chi Minh City International Marathon).
- The first scalable point-to-point route around the capital with different Start Line and Finish Line that has been designed to accommodate over 20,000 runners as the event grows over the next few years.
- The course has been certified by the Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS) for all four distances: 5km, 10km, Half Marathon and Marathon. Athletes can use their personal results to participate in International Marathons.
- Running through 5 districts and 39 landmarks in Hanoi that fulfills you with the timeless beauty of the capital from the ancient to the modern.
- The opportunity to conquer for the first time the Nhat Tan Bridge, the largest cable-stayed bridge in Vietnam and a new symbol for a developing Hanoi.
- 57 aid stations throughout the 4 distances: Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, 5km