Check in & Race Kit Pich Up Authoriztion Instruction
Understanding the concerns and worries of the Athletes, we’re pleased to announce the Check in & Race Kit 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 follows:
1. The legal slot owner is to declare required information in the Authorization Form provided by the Organizer. Click the link below to access the form.
>> AUTHORIZATION FORM:
2. The Authorization form will be 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝟭𝟴/𝟬𝟵/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗮𝘁 𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟵 𝗣𝗠. Those who have not submitted the form beforehand can still authorize another person to check-in and collect Race Kit on the event day at the Customer Center. The authorized person must have:
– Authorized person’s ID
– Legal slot owner’s ID
– Legal slot owner’s QR code check-in
3. The process of Check-in and Race Kit collection for authorized representatives at the event, please reach out at Customer Counter.
The Customer Center is expected to be extremely busy on the event day. Therefore, in order for the Organizer to deliver the best experience to all of you, completing the Authorization form before the above-mentioned deadline is highly recommended.
• Marathon Village’s Location: Vincom Plaza Long Bien Area, Chu Huy Man Street, Hanoi.
• Parking Area:
– Marathon, Half-Marathon: Ha Noi Children’s Palace Parking, 36 Ly Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City.
– 10km, 5km: Hoi Xa Street Parking, Intersection of Chu Huy Man Street and Hoi Xa Street, Long Bien District, Hanoi City.