Race Kit Pick Up Process
To participate in Inaugural Techcombank Ha Noi Marathon on September 25, 2022, all Athletes (including all members of the Relay Team) must check-in within the given time slots at the Racekit’s Area in Marathon village.
• Check-in times:
September 23,2022: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
September 24,2022: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
• What to bring?
– Photo ID
– Email with QR Code
• Guide for Race Kit Pick up
1. Check your personal information, take a photo with ID card/Passport and sign e-waiver of liability
In case you failed to provide any of the two documents, the organizer has the right of not providing you to check-in.
2. Receive your BIB and Race Kit
Move to the distance indicated on the information card and line up by distance / group as a number counter on waiver to receive your BIB and race-kit. Race kit pick-up area is divided with a guide flag.
3. Receive the event singlet
Receive and check an event singlet size.
– Participants under 18 will need to also bring a signed Parent Consent Form.
– For kit pick-up on corporate or group, the organizer will send detailed directions to representatives of corporate or group.
– We arrange exchange size area for athlete in case your size is not suitable