Bag Drop Area
In order to make the Athlete bag deposit/drop process more convenience on race day, we are pleased to announce the important points about the bag deposit/drop area at the Inaugural Techcombank Ha Noi Marathon.
1. Where do athletes drop/pick Race Kit’s Loot Bag?
Because the Marathon and Half-Marathon route have Start Line and Finish Line located at two different locations, athletes will drop their bags off at the Start Line Area and receive them back at the Finish Line Area. Athletes who run 10km & 5km distance will drop/pick it up at Marathon Village.
2. Location and Operating hours of Bag Drop?
*Bag Drop at Start Line:
– 03:00 AM – 04:15 AM: Marathon and Half Marathon Runners at Start Line area at Dinh Tien Hoang Street.
– 04:00 AM – 05:25 AM: 10KM and 5KM Runners at Marathon Village (in Vincom Plaza Long Bien Area, Chu Huy Man Street, Vinhomes Riverside, Phuc Loi, Long Bien District, Hanoi).
*Bag Drop at Finish Line:
– 06:00 AM – 01:00PM: The Pick Up Tent is close to the official Finish line at Marathon Village, Vincom Long Bien and will be open for bag collection.
>> View details in the image so you know about the Bag Drop Area!
3. Some important NOTES at Bag Drop:
– Please note to use the Loot Bag included in the Race Kit that you would get on Check-in Day to use at the Bag Drop Area.
– Present yourself and your numbered wristband to collect your Race Kit’s Loot Bag.
– We DON’T accept any other athlete’s personal backpacks, especially valuable or dangerous items.
– Any unclaimed bags or items will be handed over to the “Information booth” area after 1:30 pm on September 25th, 2022 and kept in the Sunrise Events Vietnam office until October 10th, 2022.
Please contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive lost items. After October 10th, 2022, the organizer has full discretion on the resolution of the items.
– Due to the large number of Athletes and Participants during the event week, we RECOMMEND you to take care of your personal property carefully when running on Race day and experiencing activities at Marathon Village so that you can avoid unexpected bag hook/slit cases.